Update notes for Countryballs at War version full 0.3.
Added new campaign, and new characters, improved AI, and made some changes to increase overall game difficulty.
- Added Napoleonic Wars campaign
- Added Napoleonic AI and special campaign event.
- Added Nightmare difficulty.
- Added coalition mechanic. (Accessible in Diplomacy->Alliances tab)
- Added Moldavia, Wallachia, Sardinia, Papal States, Tuscany, Naples, Kazakh Khanate, Nepal, Bhutan, Morocco, Saxony, and Tokugawa Shogunate.
- Added ‘starting diplomacy’ and option to enable/disable it.
- Added new units and unit trees for Kazakh Khanate and Tokugawa Shogunate.
- Added the loot functionality. Instead of random amounts, battles now will give gold depending on their battle score. (Loot gets divided between each battle participant.)
- Added date system for historical campaigns.
- Added achievements system and prizes.
- Added new unlock mechanisms for some new characters.
- Added a new Attacker AI which always acts aggressively.
- Made unit boxes clickable which now show selected units’ detailed information when clicked.
- Fixed a bug where units would shoot before combat begins.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes a campaign would start with no single countries assigned on territories.
- Fixed cannon’s incorrect damage output and sound effect bug.
- Fixed a bug where volume sliders would work inaccurately.
- Fixed a bug where sounds wouldn’t save after exiting the app.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘territory captured’ popup would spam when clicking the OK button more than once.
- Fixed a bug where upgrades would take more money than the actual amount.
- Fixed a bug where AI would constantly upgrade units even though they reached the max limit.
- Fixed a bug where player would enter the combat even though there was no enemy to fight.
- Fixed a bug where total power wouldn’t include units put inside battles.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes AI would join a fight without sending any units.
- Fixed various language translation errors.
- Incremented overall game difficulty for normal and hard modes.
- Peace treaties now take 4 turns instead of 2.
- Army power now affects the overall power more.
- Recruit costs and wages are now lower, but unlock and upgrade costs are higher.
- Countries with less than 10 territories now don’t earn taxes near 0.
- AI now have less chance of removing ally if they’re fighting against the same enemies.
- AI now prefers putting ranged units behind melee units in combat.
- AI now prioritizes defending its territories before attacking new ones.