Update notes for Countryballs at War version full 0.3.
Added new campaign, and new characters, improved AI, and made some changes to increase overall game difficulty.
- Added Napoleonic Wars campaign
- Added Napoleonic AI and special campaign event.
- Added Nightmare difficulty.
- Added coalition mechanic. (Accessible in Diplomacy->Alliances tab)
- Added Moldavia, Wallachia, Sardinia, Papal States, Tuscany, Naples, Kazakh Khanate, Nepal, Bhutan, Morocco, Saxony, and Tokugawa Shogunate.
- Added ‘starting diplomacy’ and option to enable/disable it.
- Added new units and unit trees for Kazakh Khanate and Tokugawa Shogunate.
- Added the loot functionality. Instead of random amounts, battles now will give gold depending on their battle score. (Loot gets divided between each battle participant.)
- Added date system for historical campaigns.
- Added achievements system and prizes.
- Added new unlock mechanisms for some new characters.
- Added a new Attacker AI which always acts aggressively.
- Made unit boxes clickable which now show selected units’ detailed information when clicked.
- Fixed a bug where units would shoot before combat begins.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes a campaign would start with no single countries assigned on territories.
- Fixed cannon’s incorrect damage output and sound effect bug.
- Fixed a bug where volume sliders would work inaccurately.
- Fixed a bug where sounds wouldn’t save after exiting the app.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘territory captured’ popup would spam when clicking the OK button more than once.
- Fixed a bug where upgrades would take more money than the actual amount.
- Fixed a bug where AI would constantly upgrade units even though they reached the max limit.
- Fixed a bug where player would enter the combat even though there was no enemy to fight.
- Fixed a bug where total power wouldn’t include units put inside battles.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes AI would join a fight without sending any units.
- Fixed various language translation errors.
- Incremented overall game difficulty for normal and hard modes.
- Peace treaties now take 4 turns instead of 2.
- Army power now affects the overall power more.
- Recruit costs and wages are now lower, but unlock and upgrade costs are higher.
- Countries with less than 10 territories now don’t earn taxes near 0.
- AI now have less chance of removing ally if they’re fighting against the same enemies.
- AI now prefers putting ranged units behind melee units in combat.
- AI now prioritizes defending its territories before attacking new ones.
13 responses to “v0.3 | Countryballs at War”
Hello, you could not include the great Colombia in a future update or the Spanish viceroyalties
poderia colocar na 0.4 para escolher a data do jogo para jogar e adicionar mais países que existiam nessa época
Make more different special units for more countries that have the same units, like the muskeeter.
Also, make the option to rise the taxes for puppet states, like colonies.
Add biomes that gives buff to enemy troops or our troops.
Also the option to build contructions on cities, so it increase the income money and the resources.
Hey shen can you add more events, for an example:
France=>would you start the invasion of Egypt
Effect: war the ottoman empire, war with Great Britain 20+ happiness, taxes pay 1.5x.
I mean the decisions Events, the guy is gonna focus on one of each.
And goodbye. ♥♥
Hey shen you know I’m the first one who downloaded and played your game, weird, huh?
how about ships? there are ports but no ships in the game. maybe like frigates. also i think a lvl 5 cannon is WAY to op. also maybe add the other countries in napoleonic campaign into the muskets and colonials campaign.
Hey its me again, anyways, why don’t make it legal from the game to create dominions, but, you have to handle the rebels and bring national flag and low material/taxes.
This is the idea, and salamalekum.
It would be nice to add WW1 and WW2 maps, and also add a map after WW2. Also it would be nice to add a map of our time.
I have an idea for creating and modifying maps. for example, creating a map with any location of countries and their borders, a combination of events, the choice of initial diplomacy and resources.
This game is really fun it might be better than dictators no peace could you add a ww2 and cold war mode
Hi I’m also I like listening to podcasts while im playing and when I turn the volume down on the game the battle sounds still play please fix 🔧🔧
I. A mobile player. Didn’t get it (yet)
You should get a prize for taking over the whole map.
(I did it in Hard mode)