Update notes for Countryballs at War version full 0.5.
New campaign, new characters, new units, academy changes, many bug fixes, and gameplay improvements.
- Added the 7 years war campaign.
- Added Crimean Khanate, Circassia, Algeria, Venice, Kingdom of France, Wabanaki Confederacy, Iroquois Confederacy, and Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- Added 13 new units, including Winged Hussar, Cossack, and Blastwave Cannon.
- Some academy upgrades are now automatically unlocked as you level up.
- Academy selectable upgrades are now 2 per level.
- Changed some academy upgrades.
- You can now call allies and puppets to the defensive battles.
- Changed some countries’ unit trees.
- Conquest gamemode territory reward texts are made bigger.
- Added many premade map styles to choose from.
- Now you receive important information on the turn start such as getting war declared, attacked etc.
- You can now see each attack on your territories on top of the campaign panel.
- Added 3 new achievements.
- Achievements panel is now also accessible from the campaign settings.
- Fixed a bug where countries would join battles even though they had 0 units.
- Fixed a bug where player wouldn’t join any of their allies/puppets battles.
- Fixed a bug where it was nearly impossible to generate food at some point.
- Fixed a bug where sending and requesting money wouldn’t update the written amount.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes AI would offer more resources than they would have when creating trade offers.
- Increased Pirates’ power when they first arrived.
- Made small changes to some units’ stats.