Update Notes for Countryball Europe: 1890 version full 1.3:
- Option to build buildings, use items, and change backgrounds in the playground.
- Graphic improvements for the map.
- New conquest game mode, Retro.
- Updated diplomacy page.
- Option to send puppet offer to countries.
- Option to annex puppet states.
- Option to remove puppet states.
- You can now give weapons to your allies if they don’t have one.
- You can now help your allies’ offensive battles too.
- A bug that causes destroyed countries’ battles to stay on the map is fixed.
- The camera problem in Balkan’s campaign is fixed.
- A bug that causes destroyed countries to ask to become puppets is fixed.
- A bug in the total countryball amount text is fixed.
- A bug that causes the attack minigame pop-up not to scale is fixed.
- Small optimization improvements.
- Mannlicher M1895 Rifle
- Sword and Shield
- The maximum army limit is now 20 instead of infinity.
- The maximum player defense limit is now 100 instead of infinity.
- Countries now don’t surrender quickly.
- Countries now ask to surrender just before being completely annexed.
- Star points and money earnings after battles are nerfed.