Update notes for Countryballs at War version full 0.4.
Resource trading, sending and requesting money & units from puppets, new units, new characters, many bug fixes, and gameplay changes.
- Added Resource Trading
- Added the option to send units and gold to allies and puppets.
- Added the option to request units and gold from puppets.
- Added 3 new soundtracks.
- Some units now will take between 1-3 turns to recruit.
- Added Norway, Gran Colombia, and Uruguay.
- Added 8 new units.
- Added a new unit tree for Scandinavian countries.
- Modified unit trees for some countries.
- Added 2 new achievements.
- The army of neighboring countries is now visible.
- Fixed a bug where Saxony would show up as Brazil in Conquest game mode.
- Fixed a bug where some popups would show up late.
- Fixed a bug where units would get duplicated after winning a battle.
- Fixed a bug where Bhutan was misplaced in Napoleonic Wars campaign.
- Fixed a bug where some battles wouldn’t end unless reloading the game.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes AI would join a fight without sending any units.
- Fixed a bug where puppets would randomly join combat even though their superior didn’t join that battle.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes peace treaties would unexpectedly end.
- Fixed a bug where the game would lag when switching game campaigns on the main menu.
- Fixed various language translation errors.
- Nerfed Old Cannon’s upgrade stats.
- Pirates now arrive with fully upgraded units on hard and nightmare difficulties.
- Incremented overall game difficulty for normal and hard modes.
- Increased unlock and upgrade costs.
- AI now doesn’t constantly look for new allies if it already has enough.
- In nightmare mode, puppet countries now start the game with less gold.