Update notes for Countryballs at War version full 0.6.
New campaign, new units, combat improvements, many bug fixes, and gameplay improvements.
- Added the American Revolutionary War campaign.
- Added Doppelsoldner, Sepoy, Livgarde Swordsman, Carolean, and Blue Guard.
- Added the new units on the countries’ unit trees.
- Added the automatic deploy button on the combat panel.
- Added combat damage numbers.
- Added 3 new combat backgrounds.
Tweaks & Enchantments
- Improved the unit healthbar visuals.
- Switched Napoleonic France to French Kingdom on the Muskets & Colonials campaign.
- Changed the United States and Napoleonic France unlock zones.
- Nerfed the Blastwave Cannon stats
- Lowered ranged units’ defense and health.
- Added a level upgrade for level 5.
- Shortened the war declaration sound effect.
- Fixed the Crimea and PLC bordering issue.
- Fixed a bug where Academy panels would stuck showing the same upgrade information.
- Fixed a bug where battle indicator buttons would overlap with the campaign panels.
- Fixed a bug where you would create a coalition with an already destroyed country.
- Fixed a bug where we could get over a peace treaty by declaring war on their puppet countries.
- Fixed a bug where Seven Years’ War Paris Treaty sometimes would glitch the diplomacy options.